My Gallery Exhibit has been Extended!! - Original Photography by Texas Contemporary Artist Denise Bossarte


My Gallery Exhibit has been Extended!!   - Original Photography by Texas Contemporary Artist Denise Bossarte


Just heard from the Gallery owner today that several people have expressed interest in my work. 
He is wanting to hold my work over for another 2 months to make sure it has good exposure and to give these interested interior designers time to bring in their clients to the Gallery.

So my photos are not going to make the trek home quite yet!!
Let's hope the next call is the "happy sales dance" call.

My artwork is viewable at minute 2:31in the Virtual Tour of the exhibit 
on http://artfusiongallery.com/index.php.


photos@foundworlds.com

Find more of my art at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Flora Trees & Leaves #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books

Fabulous Flowers Water Lilies #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books

Fabulous Flowers Roses #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books