Art Fusion Galleries Show Pics - Original Photography by Texas Contemporary Artist Denise Bossarte

Art Fusion Galleries Show Pics  - Original Photography by Texas Contemporary Artist Denise Bossarte




 

Pictures from the Art Fusion Galleries show.
It was wonderful to be at the reception and be able to talk with people
 who stopped by to see my work. 
I don't think I talked to any real "buyers" but it was still fun to share my art!
Music, food, wonderful artwork on 2 floors of the gallery, and a bit too much rain.
I met an abstract painter from TX who does beautiful work. Two Texans in one show... in Miami!!
It was great having both sets of parents there to see my work in the gallery.
Here's to more gallery exhibits in the future!!

photos@foundworlds.com

Find more of my art at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Flora Trees & Leaves #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books

Fabulous Flowers Water Lilies #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books

Fabulous Flowers Roses #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books