Slipped Boats Series 16-01 - Original Photography by Texas Contemporary Artist Denise Bossarte

Slipped Boats Series 16-01  - Original Photography by Texas Contemporary Artist Denise Bossarte


© Denise Bossarte
Slipped Boats Series 16-01

Fine Art Prints and Canvas Prints Available for purchase here
 
Another one of the pieces being shown at the Art Fusion Galleries in July for their "Colorful Liaisons" group show
I heard from the Gallery owner that my work is up on the walls and priced. He decided to give me a bigger space since he loved my work so much. He said the review sized images I sent for selecting the works to include in the show didn't do the works justice. And he called my work "museum quality" which certainly gave me a thrill! Count down of 2 weeks until we go to the reception and I see my works live!!

photos@foundworlds.com

Find more of my art at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Flora Trees & Leaves #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books

Fabulous Flowers Water Lilies #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books

Fabulous Flowers Roses #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books