Please vote to get Denise into the finals of the iPhone Case Design Challenge


One of my photographs has been chosen as a semi-finalist for the iPhone Case Design Challenge held by UncommonGoods.com.
© Denise Bossarte
 
Please vote for my photograph to move me to the finals!
Winner gets a cash prize and a % of royalties.

Voting starts today and runs through June 11th at midnight. Only positive votes will be counted.

Please text, email, blog, facebook, google+ the word out to help me get the votes!

Thank you for your support!





Find more of my art at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Flora Trees & Leaves #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books

Fabulous Flowers Water Lilies #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books

Fabulous Flowers Roses #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books