My pieces at my Solo Exhibit at the SEAD Gallery, Bryan TX - Original Photography by Texas Contemporary Artist Denise Bossarte


My pieces at my Solo Exhibit at the SEAD Gallery, Bryan TX - Original Photography by Texas Contemporary Artist Denise Bossarte


 







© Denise Bossarte
Artist of Texas Signature Member

See the video of the exhibit
https://youtu.be/97bUTDoWRxU

My first solo exhibit
at the SEAD Gallery 
in Bryan, TX.

Wonderful group at 
the SEAD Gallery!
 Love working with them!!

#foundworldsphotography #abstractart

photos@foundworlds.com

Find more of my art at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Flora Trees & Leaves #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books

Fabulous Flowers Water Lilies #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books

Fabulous Flowers Roses #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books