I am the featured member for WiVLA (Women in the Visual and Literary Arts) on their website this month

I am the featured member for WiVLA (Women in the Visual and Literary Arts) on their website this month.




This is an artist organization in Houston. 

I am often asked by the members, which "side" are you? 
Visual or Literary Arts?
I always say "BOTH!"
I am a fine art photographer, a poet, and a novelist!

WIVLA's mission is to provide an inspiring forum for women to explore and advance their creative development, to promote their work in the marketplace, and to infuse the community with their spirit of cooperation and invention.
Women in the Visual and Literary Arts is a nurturing place for sharing and growth, where visual artists, writers and other creatives meet in an atmosphere of support and mutual respect.



Find more of my art at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Flora Trees & Leaves #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books

Fabulous Flowers Water Lilies #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books

Fabulous Flowers Roses #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books