I received Second Place in the CFAI.co December 2014 Photography Artist Showdown


I received Second Place in the CFAI.co December 2014 Photography Artist Showdown

My abstract boat reflection Majestic was the winner!
 

© Denise Bossarte
Majestic





You can watch a video of the winners
and other entries of the competition on YouTube soon.

This competition had me up against
painters and other photographers, 
with the painters submitting their 
studies for their work.
 
Good to see an abstract photograph in there!
Go Miksang Reflections!



Find more of my art at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Flora Trees & Leaves #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books

Fabulous Flowers Water Lilies #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books

Fabulous Flowers Roses #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books