Abstract reflection photograph receives honorable mention in CFAI.co juried competition


I received an Honorable Mention in the CFAI.co Summer Abstraction Juried Competition

My abstract boat reflection PM Dec 2013 2-01 was the winner!
 

© Denise Bossarte
PM Dec 2013 2-01

You can watch a video of the winners
and other entries of the competition on YouTube.

I am proud of this win as I was
in competition with abstract painters
and it feels good to see 
abstract photography holding its own!!
Go Miksang Absolute Eye!



Find more of my art at:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fabulous Flora Trees & Leaves #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books

Fabulous Flowers Water Lilies #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books

Fabulous Flowers Roses #1 Book - part of the Do Your Art Your Way Series of Books